you will probably cover it in whipped cream anyway. I hope you enjoy this truly sweet shake.
- 1 container of Yoplait Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Whipped Yogurt
- 1/8 cup chilled coffee (I sweetened mine when I made it)
- 1/8 cup Chocolate Almond Milk
- 1 squirt of Strawberry Syrup (Optional, if you need more sweetness)
- Freeze the Greek yogurt over night
- Let the Greek yogurt thaw for a few minutes until you can scoop it out of the container
- Blend everything up
- Tip: You don't have to add the coffee and the milk you can just add one of the two but just increase the amount of whatever you add. So if you just use the milk then add 1/8 + 1/8 of the milk, same thing if you just use coffee.
- 1 large scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 squirt of Strawberry Syrup
- Blend it up
- Pour in the main shake
- Refrigerate while you make the sinking heart
- Put the sinking heart in the middle of the main shake
- Top with whipped cream and share (I ran out of whipped cream)
- Tip: Try to keep the sinking heart in the middle of the cup and keep the sides clean.